In addition to meeting foundation objectives, grants must satisfy specific selection criteria. The criteria are as follows:
Project Selection Guidelines
- Funding focus must be consistent with the objective/mission of the Credit Union of Colorado Foundation.
- Credit Union of Colorado Foundation cannot provide charitable donations to organizations that:
• Discriminate for any reason, including race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Foundation does not fund:
• Endowment campaigns
• Individuals or individual projects
• Political causes or candidates
• Religious Programs
• Reduction or liquidation of debt
- Grant requests are limited by Credit Union of Colorado Foundation funding.
- The decisions of Credit Union of Colorado Foundation are final.